Friday, June 15, 2007

6/14 Game vs. Standard Errors

Hi Waste,

I will start to publish more information on our blog to make the entire free world jealous of our team. Great game yesterday with a 19-12 victory.

I would like to start off by congratulating our three MVPs. The first is Tom "Ron Burgandy" Nelson who went 3-3 at the plate and played stellar defense in right-center field. Tom drove in several runs in his first at bat of the season helping to extend our run in the 4th inning. Our second MVP is Ricky B. Ricky pitched 6 excellent innings and went 2-3 from the plate. Our final MVP is Peter G. Peter's defense at third base is outstanding. I swear his glove must be bigger than mine because he does not miss a ball. I am enamored with his defense.

Our next game is Wednesday, 6/20 at 5:30. I hope to see you out there.

No comments: